Clare Civil ensures that all waste materials generated from our processes are disposed of in accordance with regulations. Regular reviews of existing environmental legislation and standards are undertaken to ensure that our procedures reflect the current requirements of regulatory bodies.
A designated management representative maintains a documented management system, integrated within our established quality and safety management processes, for monitoring performance and ensuring improvement.
We are committed to:
- Creating a better environment through reduction, recycling and reuse of waste, and through maximising resources and minimising pollution-release to the environment.
- Developing objectives that target environmental improvements.
- Incorporating environmental issues into the decision making process.
- Continuous education of staff so that they carry out their activities in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Meeting our legislative compliance obligations and facilitating the achievement of policy objectives.
- Responding promptly and effectively to any known significant environmental impact from company operations.
- Utilising appropriately licensed waste disposal facilities and using systems and equipment that conserve resources and prevent pollution.