North Apron – Civil Contract 1
In advance of DAA plc’s planned Apron Phase 5H development proceeding, existing aircraft stands have to be relocated to facilitate this project. This North Apron Civil Contract 1 entailed the upgrade of existing pavements adjacent to hangers 5 and 6 at Dublin Airport to provide additional aircraft stand parking.
This Project was delivered in two main works phases and included the following;
- • Provision of drainage infrastructure including F900 loading channels
- • Provision of new rigid and flexible pavements (16,000m2)
- • Provision of all electrical infrastructure for ground lighting, High Mast Lighting etc.
- • Diversion and replacement of existing critical utility infrastructure
- • Traffic Management for all third party airport related operational activities through the works
- LocationDublin Airport
- ClientDAA plc
- Client's RepresentativeRamboll
- Contract Completed2020